God of Hatred and Destruction.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Myths and Deeds[edit | edit source]
- He used death to kill Flamal
- He stole Fire from Yelmalio at the Hill of Gold
- He feuded with Orlanth
- He cut up Krjalk at the Great Victory
- He opposed the Sun's return.
Likes and Dislikes[edit | edit source]
- He hates:
- His worshippers have a fierce rivalry with Karrg
Holy Days[edit | edit source]
- Ambushes of lone humakti are a customary observance.
- So too are gratuitous slaughters of innocents in berserk frenzies.
Worshippers[edit | edit source]
- His worshippers dress in blood red and favour flanged maces.
- Upon death, they enlist in the Legions of Death after death.
History[edit | edit source]
- His worship became dominant among Uz warriors during the Gbaji Wars; displacing deities like Zolan Zubar.
- During the EWF, his worshippers held more more than the traditional Uz authorities.
Organization[edit | edit source]
- Leading each temple is a Death Captain
- All temples under the command of the Lord General of Death
- Elite worshippers are known as Death Lords.
Magics[edit | edit source]
- He provides blunt combat magics and power over the dead, raising Zombies and Skeletons.
- Unusually for Uz, his worshippers have limited fire magic through Amanstan
- Xiola Umbar, Storm Bull and Kyger Litor provide magic.
- Traitors are punished by Hell Roar
Heroes[edit | edit source]
Comment[edit | edit source]
- He may be a Red Planet deity.
Sources[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.