God of Alynxes
Relationships[edit | edit source]
- Son of Kero Fin and Fralar.
- Father of Alusar, Gavren, Hevren, Murni and Tol
- Also known as the Wild Alynx
- A brother of Orlanth.
- His rune is the Yinkin Rune
Myths and Deeds[edit | edit source]
- In Whistling Caves, young Orlanth buffeted Yinkin his winds and blows out of cliffs, then Orlanth rushed to save him.
- He used to race Orlanth down the Broken Neck Hills
- He taught humans how to survive the Chaos Age in the Yinkin Hills
- He fathered Gavren on Velhara in the Yinkin Hills.
- He hunted in Esjenen and Orandaro
- He saved Desemborth from the Ebon Cage.
- The Serpentbeast Brotherhood forced him to choose between his nature and his kin.
- He was rescued by Orlanth in Orandaro at the price of fraternal duty.
- The Brotherhood caught him again and demanded that he follow Fralar but Yinkin stayed loyal.
- His sole Rune is the Yinkin rune, which derives from Storm and Beast
Likes and Dislikes[edit | edit source]
Holy Days[edit | edit source]
- Catnip Day on Day 34
- Day 68
- Day 125
- Litter Day on Day 168
- Lovers' Day on Day 236, the holiest.
- Catlight Day on Day 289
Worshippers[edit | edit source]
- Prominent worshippers include:
History[edit | edit source]
Organization[edit | edit source]
Magics[edit | edit source]
- His worshippers know of the Become Alynx Feat
Subcults[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.