God of the Sun Dome.
- Commonly thought to be a son of Yelm, he is better understood as being an ascetic understanding of him.
Myths and DeedsEdit
- Yelmalio was robbed of his fiery powers by Zorak Zoran at the Hill of Gold.
- His runes are Light and Truth.
- Associated with the Yellow Planet.
Likes and DislikesEdit
- He hates the deities of Darkness, especially Zorak Zoran.
- His rivalry to Humakt is not antagonistic one.
- His holidays fall on the Fireday of the Truth Week.
- His high Holiday is Day 110 in the Fire Season.
- His other holidays are: Day 54, Day 166, Day 222 and Day 278
- In history, he was revealed by Nysalor to the Dara Happans at the Battle of Night and Day in the form of Daysenerus.
- During the Imperial Age, his cult appeared again under the name of Tharkantus to fight the EWF.
- In the Modern Age, his cult appeared a third time by the revelation of Monrogh to fight the darkness.
- His cultists fight in Phalanxes.
- His temples are:
- His priests are known as Light Servants
- He gifts a power in exchange of a geas.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.