The Second Stage of Dragonewt Evolution.
Description[edit | edit source]
- Also known as Beaked Dragonewts
- The Warrior is between 6 and 7 feet high and weighs over 300 pounds.
- It is carnivorous
- Its tail reaches the ground.
- Their skin colours and patterns vary.
- They are usually guards and hunters.
Development[edit | edit source]
- The skin of new warriors are covered in scales and small protrusions.
- The skins gradually thickens into armour-like material.
- The protrusions develop into spikes, hard knobs or horns, depending on the dragonewt.
Warfare[edit | edit source]
- Warriors are often seen riding Demibirds.
- They fight with a Klanth until they have made their own weapons
- Beaked Dragonewts who have made their weapons fight with Korffs, Gamis, Utumas, Samarin, Chokin and a Dragonbone Bow
Magic[edit | edit source]
- The Dragon Magic of Beaked Dragonewts makes them better warriors.
- They have been known to
- grow in size and strength
- shrug off damage
- breathe fire
- sprout wings.
Sources[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.