Goddess of Love.
- Also known as the Goddess of Lust
- She was originally Love on the Glorantay
- She was one of the unsuccessful contestant's in Yelm's Wedding Contest
- She corrupted the First People so they all had many children.
- She is the mother of Umatum
- Plentonius associated her with Gods Wall I-12.
- She is associated with the Blue Planet which is considered her heart.
- She appeared in the myth of The First People.
- She mothered Darhudan and Darhudana by mating with Urtiam.
- She divided the world between the spawns of Great Eater and Vassities.
- She was a member of the Gloranthan Court
- She tamed the Boggles by creating Uleria's Net
- She made Orstan the Elder from a tree.
- The introduction to the Entekosiad suggests her name is composed of the Pelandan Ideograms Ul and Eria, and thus it means "Blue Woman"
- She is the daughter of EthElsor
- She was the gateway for VogMaradan to return to MaElsor
- She appears to have displaced an earlier deity called Kassa
- She was instrumental in the myths of Urenes and Turuka and Delderia and Idomon
- Also known as Adayen
- She was one of the Five Secret Assassins
- The Sartarites consider her a malign uncontrolled influence and tolerate her only in the guise of Esrola Uleria
- She is worshipped in Zoria as their patron deity.
- The Esrolians have a shrine to her in the Temple of the Mountain
- She is considered to be one of the Jernotian High Gods
- She has a temple in Ulawar and a Grove elsewhere in Pelanda.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.