- Also known as the Pledge of the Gods
- The world of Time is bound by certain laws which the world must follow.
- It permanently separates the Gods and their world from the destruction to which they caused in the Godtime.
- The gods sacrificed all of their freedom in return for immortality.
- The balance between the extremes of the creation and destruction was moderated by cyclical sharing of extremes by participants of the Compromise.
- The period bounded by Time is also known as History
Sources: Wyrms Footprints
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.