The mythical homeland of the Thinobutans
- Ruled by King Thakinda
Early Storm Age
- attacked by Seralzam in the First Torrential War
- Thakinda defeated the First Torrent by calling upon the Old Powers
- The waters were driven back by secret Tidal Power
- This formed the Sevasbos Sea and left Thinobutu an island.
- This prompted the First Thinobutan Migration as people could not trust the king.
- The Deserters travelled on the boats of the Blue Men
- The island was attacked again in the Second Torrential War
- King Thakinda was defeated and forced to submit to the gods of the Underworld, Suralavu and Jakamulu
- Thakinda dispatched the Hasteners in secret in the Second Thinobutan Migration to settle new lands.
- They settled Ulrana
- The demon rulers ordered the entire population to be sacrificed to them.
- The sacrifices were performed by monstrous priests from Shekdurba
- But Inki discovered the Great Boat
- Thakinda sent Belesta in the Third Thinobutan Migration.
- Thakinda was threatened with extreme punishment but rescued by Malukinda
- He then retired and appointed Malukinda as the new king.
- Malukinda fought against Durba but was weakened by the Fourth Thinobutan Migration
- The people left were the Remainders led by Erlanagga, the new queen.
- Serelazam attempted to flood Thinobutu but was thwarted by Soli who preserved the island beneath the ocean.