War God of Dara Happa.
Myths and Deeds
- He put on his necklace on the earth, made the city of Alkoth.
- Originally he married Biselenslib and had two sons, a red son and a green son Alkor.
- Later he forsook Biselenslib and took up with Oslira.
- Later he was forced to reject Oslira sometime before the Flood and so could not attack her when she rebelled in the events leading up towards it.
- He tried to attack Nestentos but was forced to flee.
- When Kazkurtum was emperor, he killed the whole world.
- He helped to destroy the Serevings.
- He wields a Mace
- Plentonius associated him with I-5
- He teaches that Death Causes Life
Likes and Dislikes
- Shargashi are known as Berserks. Feared but necessary force against the enemies, including Digijelm.
- His worship is not trusted by the Lunar Empire.
- He is propitiated by many people fearing its wrath.
- In mythical age, his action was stopped several times by the emperors.
- But when he was unleashed, he destroyed the world.
- See the article of Henjarl about their history.
- His headquarter is Alkoth, as the patron deity of the city.
- His temples are called Enclosures which are with high walls decorated with hundreds of skulls and heads.
- Alkoth itself is the largest Enclosure, it contains several enclosures dedicated to the god.