Each articles are "summarized" form of the materials.
About the references[edit | edit source]
- Each Glorantha Wiki page should have a source reference at the end its page. (Exceptions: Category:Gloranthan Dates and subcategories, Category:Gloranthan Publications and subcategories)
- Sources can be printed and electronic formats.
- Sources are "official" materials. "official" is defined here: Gloranthan Publications
- Sources have pages in the Category:Gloranthan Publications
- Sources are independent books, boxed sets, electronic formats: the articles only appeared among the many other articles in the books are not categorized as a Publication.
When you find a set of conflicting sources[edit | edit source]
- Where the sources conflict, we would prefer:
- That conflict is noted.
- The reason for choosing one position over another (if such choice has to be made) described.
- If the conflict of opinions of the editors which one is better happens, leave a message in a talk page.
Comment[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.