- They inhabit the Red Cow Fort
- Home clan of Ivartha the Skinner
- Its chieftain is Broddi Strongkin
- Subject of the Coming Storm and The Eleven Lights
- Their wyter is Many Breath
- Their friends are the Blueberry, Frithan and Underwillow Clans.
- Their allies are the Erlending,Greenhaft, Orlamarth and Toena Clans.
- They are foes of the Dinacoli, the Culbrea and the Wolfrunners
- They are rivals of the Dolutha and the Blueberry Clans
- South of them are the Two-Pine Clan of the Culbrea
- To their north are the Emerald Sword Clan of the Dinacoli.
- Their bloodlines include:
- Many of their women come from Cinsina clans such as the Frithan, the Underwillow and a few Dolutha
- Other women come from the Blueberry, the Goodhaven and the Greenhaft Clans
- The clan is divided into the following factions:
- They pay the Red Cow Tribute to the Culbrea.
- They hate the Bloody Sword Tribute levied by the Two Pine Clan
- The clan ring currently consists of:
- Formerly known as the Drutorae Clan
- Settled in Duck Vale at the invitation of King Varsmar of the Colymar
- They had to fight for survival for nine years against the Upland Marsh
- They had to leave Duck Vale when the Treaty of Duckvale was reached.
- They settled alongside the Creek after making peace with the Ferfal Alliance
- They were attacked by the Culbrea and the Malani
- They joined the Sanchali Tribe
- They defeated their attackers at the Battle of Fordstone
- They survived the destruction of the Sanchali by the Telmori
- They joined Cinsin the Wolfskinner into the Cinsina Tribe
- They joined Hauberk Jon when Orstajor Blackpaws threatened them.
- The clan worships the following heroes:
- They are 80 initiates of Barntar
- When the Lunar Empire banned Orlanthi worship, Broddi Strongkin hid his worship behind Barntar.
- The clan has 20 initiates
- There are 336 Ernaldans and 6 devotees
- There are 40 initiates and 1 devotee
- There are 5 initiates and 1 devotee.
- There are 8 initiates.
- There are 20 initiates and 1 devotee
- There are 221 Orlanthi and 4 devotees
- There are 60 worshippers of the Seven Mothers.
- There are 16 vingans
- There are 25 initiates
- Their treasures include: