Published Tales of the Reaching Moon magazine (issues #1-20) from 1989 to 2000.
Other Publications include:
- Rough Guide to Boldhome (1992)
- The Fall of Boldhome (1993)
- The Collected Griselda (1993)
- University of Sog City Guide (1994)
- Wyrms Footprints (1995)
- Quest lines (1996)
- New Games for Old Rome (1996)
- Proceedings in Malkionism (1996)
- Tarsh War (1997)
- Rough Guide to Glamour (1998)
- Meints Index to Glorantha I and II (1998 and 1999)
Headed by David Hall, notable associates were Nick Brooke, Michael O'Brien, Dan Barker, Steve Thomas, Kevin Jacklin, David Scott, and Rick Meints.
The Reaching Moon Megacorp was involved in running the Convulsion Convention in Leicester in 1992, 1994, 1996, 1998, 2000, 2002, and 2004. It produced three large Gloranthan freeforms: The Fall of Boldhome, How the West was One, and the Life of Moonson.