A Dara Happan system for dating years
- It was invented by Plentonius in 245 ST.
- It describes the history and mythology of Dara Happa as a sequence of ten eras:
- Era of One which was timeless and is the equivalent of the Green Age
- Era of Yelm which lasted for 100,000 years and is the equivalent of the Golden Age
- Era of Antirius which lasted for 10,000 years and is the equivalent of the Storm Age
- Era of Shargash which lasted for 1,000 years and includes the Great Darkness and the Gray Age together.
- Era of Kargzant which is the first century of the Dawn Age
- Era of the Last Evil which lasted for 10 years
- Anarchy Year which is only a year.
- Era of Avivath which is 10 years of the heroic tales of Avivath.
- New Era of Antirius which is 100 years of the Princes of the Ten Tests assembling the Imperial Regalia.
- New Era of Yelm which is equal to Khordavu's reign.
- The scheme is useful in describing the approximate dates of mythic periods
- It is highly contrived in order to depict the ascension of Khordavu as being the new incarnation of Yelm.
Source: Glorious ReAscent