The Third Stage of Dragonewt Evolution.
Description[edit | edit source]
- Also known as Tailed Priests
- The tailed priest is less than 6 feet high and weighs around 175 pounds.
- Their armours and claws are replaced by frills, spines, wattles and pouches.
- Their skin colour is more vivid
- They develop more scent glants.
- They are omnivorous.
- They are the leaders and emmissaries of the Dragonewts.
Warfare[edit | edit source]
- Tailed Priests are not warriors but can use Warrior weapons.
- In addition, they also wear Dragonbone Armor.
Magic[edit | edit source]
- They can use Warrior magic.
- They can also:
- destroy the soul of another being.
- dismiss godlings, spirits and essences.
Sources[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.