- Arstola has 230,0000 Elves
- Ice Peak is home to 5,000 Trolls
- 5,000 Broos live at an unknown location
- Ryzel has 8,000 Dragonewts
- 7,000 Newtlings live in various swamps
- The majority of Manirians are Entruli with many Hsunchen mostly in Pralorela.
- The Malkioni have a long history with this are and are present as the Trader Princes.
- Of the Elder Races, the Aldryami are found in Arstola while the Dragonewts live Ryzel.
- First known as Sevid, Maniria's known mythology begins with the Flood.
- Much of it was drowned and given to the Helerings.
- Of the sunken lands, only the legendary city of Erenplose survives.
- The land was then reclaimed by the Vingkotlings with the help of a conversion by the Helerings.
- Mention is made of a tribe of the Harandings who may be Entruli.
- Later in the age, the coast fell under Malkioni influence from Malkion himself residing at New Malkonwal.
- The World Council attempted to bring civilization to the land through the kingdom of Herolal.
- That failed and the Malkioni returned in force under the leadership of Arkat.
- The coast became the Archduchy of Slontos but God Learner control over the area was threatened by the EWF in Kerofinela.
- Several massive but inconclusive battles were fought before both sides were destroyed through their own flaws.
- Of the Slontans, only Ramalia remains, locked in perpetual hatred and fear of the sea.
- The Malkioni returned again in the guise of the Trader Princes seeking to bring the riches of Kethaela to Safelster and Tanisor.
- But their reign was crippled when Dormal opened the Seas and now savage warlords are on the march.
This south central region contains the lands of:
- Pralorela, land of the Pralori Elk-People. Other deer tribes also live there.
- Trader Princes occupy several city states.
- Wenelia, includes the tribes of the Solanthi, Nimistori, Ditali, Aulorings and Harandings.
- Arstola Forest