Storm Tribe God of Knowledge and Writing.
- Known as:
- He is one of the Lightbringers.
- His mother is Orenoar, his father is Spike, Mostal or Acos.
- His Runes are Truth and Law
Myths and Deeds
- He was one of the First Ring.
- He knows the Cosmic Law
- He received the Ivory Marking Bone for serving on Orlanth's First Ring.
- He joined the Storm Tribe with his Marks On Bark Clan.
- He became the Lawspeaker for the Storm Tribe
- He invented the scripts Cat Scratching, Dog Scratching and Stone Scratching.
- He wrote the Eternal Book.
- He used the Summons of Evil to call chaos.
- He joined to Lightbringers to find Elasa.
- He resides Great Study in the Storm Realm.
Likes and Dislikes
- His worshippers dislike anybody who limit or destroy knowledge.
- His worshippers disdain the followers of Humakt and Urox.
- He is netural to Buserian but has a strained relationship with Irrippi Ontor.
- His particular foe is Thanatar.
- His holy days are
- Lhankorings are known for maintaining huge, but poorly indexed, libraries.
- His worshippers are known as Gray Sages
- The six Great libraries are: