First Emperor of the Jenarong Dynasty
Relationships[edit | edit source]
King of the Hirenmadar[edit | edit source]
- He protected his people from Digijelm, Aldryami and demons of the Fifth Hell
- He acquired the Crown of Deumalos
- When he brought the crown near Raibanth, he woke Raibamus and made him his servant.
- After many years, Raibamus revealed to Jenarong how to be Emperor in exchange for his freedom.
- Jenarong gave Dinzered, the king of Raibanth, the low crown.
- Jenarong then led an army of charioteers and Raibanth spear against Alkoth
- He goaded the Tyrant of Alkoth to a duel and killed him, thus gaining the Girdle of Strength.
- He then went to Yuthuppa and gained their support so that Dayzatar approved.
- Jenarong had a vision of the Ten Tests at the ruins of the ancient Tower of Enthronement
- He sacrificed to Kargzant and completed the Ten Tests becoming Emperor of Dara Happa.
Emperor of Dara Happa[edit | edit source]
- He ruled from 110800 YS
- Jenarong was confronted by divisions between the Seven Families and the refugees.
- He received the Urstenni into his lands and made them Half-Citizens
- He raised a Temple to Gamara, which replaced the older Temple to Veng.
- He hated the Rinliddi and hunted down their great birds until they were all dead.
- He rebuilt the Temple to Dayzatar
- When he died in 110900 YS, the pyre was so bright that Kargzant was seen over the Empire at once.
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- Jenarong is always shown riding a chariot
- He is associated with Star 67
Sources[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.