- It became dominant in 200 ST after the demise of the Herlanings and Old Ramalia
- In 315 ST, a feud started between the King and his exiled champion Fodalor
- In 320 ST, contact had been lost with Dragon Pass
- In 370 ST, Fodluth, son of Arigor becomes King.
- In 378 ST, it was devastated by a Plague
- In response Arbaga invited in Nysaloran missionaries.
- In 387 ST, Arbaga revolted against Fodluth
- Comment: She is described as leading Wenelia to revolt which may mean Herilia
- During the Gbaji Wars, Wenelia revolted under the leadership of Arbaga the High and the Nysalorans.
- In 400 ST, the Krjalki were in the "borderland" of the kingdom.
- In 404 ST, Arbaga lead the Krjalki in a naval invasion to overrun Sintinth and Wesluk. This prompted a slaughter of Nysalorans within the borders of Herlalia.
- In response, the Empire of Light sent an army in 408 ST which killed King Fodluth and installed a governor, although his authority is limited.
- The Nysaloran armies left in 410 ST
- In 411 ST, Iridwin dove to Erenplose and with the treasures there stormed Herolal, killing the governor.
- This prompted Palangio to arrive with an army to put down the rebellion.