A important group of Eastern Isles
- They are foes of the nearby Arandinni Isles.
- They are currently being attacked by the Arandinni in the Mockery Conquest.
- It has a population of 1,000,000
- They prefer to eat cinnamon and hot peppers.
- Their boats have triangular sails.
- The islands have a common government.
- The ruling Queen is Miri Nela
- They have a small fleet of ships,
- The Isle of the Flute is Maromonkotro
- Everybody worships at the ancient temple to Laraloori.
- There are temples to Vith and Laraloori on every isle.
- They have hereditary priesthoods to Chaquandarath and priestesshoods to Genderatha
- These Priesthoods speak words of power from their scriptures against the Andins, burning them, making them infertile and causing them to fight each other and not the Hanfaradori.
- Their sailors all worship Karkal.
- Formerly the Land of Feletalash
- The political unity stems from the marriage of the Queen of the Isles, granddaughter of Mergano Pur to one of the Sons of the Bolt.