A mythical country in the Eastern Isles
- Named after the Phoenix Feleta.
- Many of the Above Peoples lived there.
- It contained a Temple to Laraloori and was separated from Zatalumlash by the Teljen Strait.
- During the Oorsu Sara War, a great moat was dug around the land to keep out foes. They also worshipped Karkal and made weapons.
- Herenath the Priest then sent a drought against the land. This caused Feleta to sacrifice herself.
- After Nenduren's Peace, the land was overrun by Bedbedsu and an army of Andins. The Temple to Laraloori was destroyed. When Oorsu Sara was destroyed, Enevar appeared to drive the invaders off the land.
- The people then assisted Hong Malagum and Hessa Mevala in the Happy Conquests.
- The fleet was destroyed by Janadi in the Atrocity War but then sailed away to attack Vithalash. Zatalumlash continued to attack but was repulsed by both Mergano Pur and his Bother Seregno Pur.
- Because Seregno Pur had worshipped Avanapdur, the land became the Hanfarador Isles when Avanapdur was vanquished. But Feleta continued to provide the islands with fresh water.
Source: Revealed Mythologies