Trickster of the Storm Tribe.
- His runes are Disorder and Illusion
- Originally a piece of snot in Ratslaff's nose which ended up killing him.
- He was also born in Kylerela
Myths and DeedsEdit
- He broke the cliff-face of the Unbreakable Mountain
- He stole the Flying Boots from Orlanth making him walk through the Dead Forests
- He cuckolded Lightface
- Oakfed destroyed him for stealing.
- He gave the tortoise his running powers, the frogs his ability to sing, the sunfish his combat powers and so forth.
- He helped steal Death from the Underworld with Vivamort's aid.
- He showed Death to Darhudan and let him become the first to die.
- He gave Death to Humakt.
- He stole Death from Humakt and gave it to Orlanth who used it to kill the Bright Emperor
- He tricked Orlanth of the Sword and then lost it in a guessing game to High King Elf who used it to kill Mostali
- He tripped High King Elf up and gave Death, now in the form of an ax, to Iron who used it to kill Aldryami
- He offered to make many copies of the ax for Iron and in doing so, recovered the original which he then gave to Zorak Zoran to kill Flamal
- He was then captured at Sorcerer's Town and sentenced to be executed but was rescued at the last minute by the Lightbringers at Flesh Man's request.
- Orlanth then made him a bondsman and made him take him to the place they all wanted to find.
- In the sea journey, he convinced Golod they were kin, which they were since he was born on Kylera.
- At Kaldar's Gate, he seduced Sinjota and gave birth to Yomat
- He slid everbody past Chavgaz the chaos wolf
- He stole fire from Veskarthen and gave it to humans
- He made Guguvar vomit up the lightbringers it had just swallowed.
- He turned everybody into women to pass the No Men Plains
- He pushed Chalana Arroy into the River of Swords
- He betrayed Orlanth at the Obsidian Castle by first seducing, then killing the son of Ezkankekko, breaking the laws and vows of hospitality
- When the Lightbringers were completely scattered and lost without hope, his contrary nature reasserted itself and brought them together again onto Flesh Man's trail.
- He stole the spark of life from Jagrekriand's purse to bring to Orlanth.
Likes and DislikesEdit
- Most known sacred place is Sit Here