Late Golden Age
- Described as a beautiful land
- Populated by many peoples
- It has no cities or roads.
- It was ruled by Queen Hrenseneso who had been appointed by Govmeranen when he divided the Kingdom of Enlightenment
Early Storm Age
- Ruled by Queen Hrenseneso from the Island-Castle of Beneren
- Defended against the Sshorg Sea by many sages and heroes including Sivoli and Kamboli
- Sivoli helps the queen make peace with the waters.
- Part of Duravan becomes Fozeranto and ruled by Debaday
- The Keets migrated here after the sinking of Keetela
Middle Storm Age
- Hrenseneso still rules with the help of the elderly sages Sivoli and Kamboli
- Known as Serestes Tau meaning "Resting and Pleasure Lands"
- Defended by the Five Defender Heroes
- Drowned by the Sshorg Sea