A race of bipedal reptilian creatures, descended from Dragons.
Description[edit | edit source]
- They are immortal.
- If killed, they are reborn in their egg.
- They seem to act in contradictory or insane ways.
- Dragonewts evolve over time to become more dragon-like.
- Four stages are known: Crested Dragonewts, Beaked Dragonewts, Tailed Priests and Full Priests.
- Known to the Dara Happans as the Dragonmen
Distribution[edit | edit source]
- Dragonewts are found in:
Culture[edit | edit source]
- Dragonewts don't use metal
Governments[edit | edit source]
Warfare[edit | edit source]
- Their weapons are made from their own bones, Dragonbone, flint or obsidian.
- Their weapons include the Klanth, the Korff and the Utuma
- They use Demibirds for Avilry
Religion[edit | edit source]
- Dragonewts worship their ancestors, the Great Dragons.
Magic[edit | edit source]
- The Dragonewts use Dragon Magic.
- However using such magic retards their spiritual progression.
Places of Interest[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.