- Also known as Earthshakers, Thunderbeasts, Quakebeasts, Shakerbeasts.
- Gazzam is a Dara Happan name given to these creatures, so-called because they shake the earth.
- They are widely believed to be relics of the Green Age.
- Their origins, appearances and behaviour are diverse, so much so that the only common element they have is that they are large and shake the earth when they walk.
Types[edit | edit source]
The following types are known:
Eastern Isles[edit | edit source]
Genertela[edit | edit source]
Dorastor[edit | edit source]
Dragon Pass[edit | edit source]
- Several species of dinosaurs are native to Dragon Pass
- A dinosaur killed Prince Terasarin of Sartar
- Kalanth the Plow Priest used them to raid the Liornvuli.
- Arene Thunderqueen was known for taming Triceratops.
Maniria[edit | edit source]
- Dinosaurs live in the Trachodon Marsh
Peloria[edit | edit source]
- Murharzarm was known to split up a herd of gazzam to resolve an inheritance dispute.
- Urvairinus had the champion of YarGan drawn and quartered by four Gazzam.
Ocean[edit | edit source]
Porlaso[edit | edit source]
- Dinosaurs are common here, herded by both the Jaskali and the Friendlies
- Dinosaurs are found around the Green Lake
- The Headman Fort has weaponry for use against Dinosaurs.
- Swamp dinosaurs are safely hunted in Porlaso Yoma
- The White Woods are unsuitable for large dinosaurs.
Swermela Sea[edit | edit source]
- Home to aquatic dinosaurs.
Pamaltela[edit | edit source]
Jolar[edit | edit source]
Kothar[edit | edit source]
- Dinosaurs are found in the Sozganjio
Tarien[edit | edit source]
- The Slarges of Wongarissi have domesticated dinosaurs.
- Dinosaurs are common in the Sligo River valley.
- The Guruch Tomoni foothills are full of dinosaurs.
Mythology[edit | edit source]
- Dinosaurs are associated with Dinosaur Hill
Sources[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.