Steed of the Red Goddess.
- She radiates Lunar energy.
- She requires about 25 bodies a week.
- She has a terrible scream that can induce insanity.
- She can belch acid
- She can squirt chaotic blood from her many eyes
- She can knock down people and buildings with the beat of her wings.
- She is accompanied by the Bat Feeders and the Bat Guard
- She is summoned from the Bat Pen
- She is forbidden to feed in the Heartlands
- If killed, she can be summoned again by the Summons of the Crimson Bat
- She first appeared at the First Battle of Chaos.
- In 1602 ST, she participated in the Conquest of Sartar; fighting at Runegate and Boldhome
- She was witnessed by Paulis Longvale, Oddi and others in Talastar during Hahlgrim's War
- It arrived in Aldachur on Day 153
- It remained there for five weeks devouring 150 people.
- It left on Day 91 for northern Sartar
- Between Day 191 and Day 217, it was active in Dangerford, Jonstown and Fox Hollow
- It arrived in Killard Vale on Day 217.
- It remained there for six weeks before leaving on Day 259
- It arrived in Swenstown on Day 260
- It devoured 25 people before moving eastward into the Poljoni March, scattering the Poljoni clans there.
- On Orlanth's holy day, it forced the Balkoth to hide.
- On Day 273, it visited the New Lunar Temple and remained there for the next seven weeks.
- On the week of Day 15, it left for Quackford
- It returned to the New Lunar Temple on Day 49
- It departed for Whitewall on Day 64.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.