Goddess of Healing and one of the Lightbringers.
- Her mother is Glorantha; her father is unknown.
- She has a son, Arroin
- She has the Harmony and Life Runes.
- She is opposed to Chaos, Death and Disorder
Myths and DeedsEdit
- She filled Urgarndar, the deity of Not so that it became Rasdandar, the deity of Being.
- She formed the First Ring to save the Imperial Gazellet.
- She has aided Orlanth, Issaries, Yelm, Humakti, Ernalda and others.
- In the Great Darkness, she found a deity she could not heal because it was dead.
- The cause was the Wound in the Cosmos
- She decided to seek the cure, the Breath of Life
- When she debated with Arroin how to do this, she found Flesh Man
- She could not heal Flesh Man either and when he escaped, she decided to follow him.
- In doing so, she came into contact with Orlanth, Issaries and Lhankor Mhy.
- She joined up with them and became one of the Lightbringers
- On the Sea Journey, she healed a god after it attacked the Lightbringers.
- Her Hall of Healing is in the Storm Realm.
Likes and DislikesEdit
- Her holidays are Each Wildday of Fertility Weeks.
- Her holidays are named as:
- Her worshippers are sworn to non-violence against any living thing.
- Her worship if available to Chaotics; one famous example is the Wild Healer of the Rockwoods
- In return, it is forbidden to harm them.
- She has about 500 worshippers in Sartar; mainly in Jonstown and Boldhome.
- She is worshipped in the Temple of Peace in Solanthi lands.
- She has two famous temples: the House of Peace in Jonstown and the Grand Hospital at Nochet.
- She has shrines in all the cities of Sartar
- Her healing spirits are called Nehalings
- The Merciful Lady Feat
- The Resurrection Feat
- The Natyrsa Chaos Foe Feat
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.