- Son of Hekaos and father of Bajenyl
- Crowned in 958 ST
- He fought his brother Olrik for the Royal and Imperial Titles.
- After being blighted by magical curses, he received the aid of Yomili
- He defeated his brother in battle, jailed another brother and sent a sister to a Nunnery and later ordered her execution after she became pregnant.
- Only a majority of the Nobility recognized him.
- He lost control over Frontem, Arolanit and parts of Ralios
- He did persuade Nolos and Pithdaros to rejoin the Empire and made contact with loyalists in Frontem.
- Died in 973 ST.
Source: Middle Sea Empire (Book)