Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The God King of the Holy Country.
- He incarnates within the body of his worshippers.
- He has done this twenty one times.
- He was aided by Carvak Zirvan
- He built Belintar's Walls around Nochet
- He made the City of Wonders as his capital
- He founded the Final Information Library
- He built the Mirrorsea Bridge
- He wrote Belintar's Book
- He swam ashore at Sindpaper in 1313 ST.
- He killed Andrin the Stouthearted in 1317 ST
- He killed the Great Serpent and shattered Akez Loradak in 1318 ST.
- When he came to Sacred Ezel, he prayed in the Barren Womb
- He established his empire after defeating Ezkankekko and the Kingdom of Night.
- He built the Gates of Life and Death in Nochet
- The first Tournament of the Masters of Luck and Death was held in 1336 ST, his next body was provided by Sethtalar.
- In 1349 ST, he removed Sindan Strider from office as Governor of Heortland
- In 1352 ST, he removed Darorgar as Governor of Heortland.
- In 1390 ST, he may have incarnated into Andrin the Lucky
- In 1484 ST, he removed Zertalar as Governor of Heortland due to his popularity, replacing him with Ormanabar
- A tournament was held before 1510 ST and won by a son of Queen Bruvala of Esrolia
- He then forced Bruvala to abdicate as Queen.
- In 1532 ST, he removed Doragrestol as governor due to excessive cruelty to avoid a rebellion.
- A tournament was held afterwards whereupon Doragrestol attempted to usurp his position.
- He received the help of Brengala against Doragrestol so a tournament was held no later than 1545 ST
- A tournament was held in 1550 ST and won by a brother of Imarjira who became Queen of Esrolia in the next year.
- In 1592 ST, he did not appoint a Governor to replace the vacancy left by Zerhrestol
- He filled the vacancy in 1603 ST
- He is currently missing after reportedly being assassinated by Lunars in 1616 ST.
- Repeated Tournaments have failed to result in a new incarnation.