- Also called You Fought They Lost by Talastari.
- It was fought in the Dedar's Vale.
- It is noted for the revelation of Daysenerus, the appearance of Nysalor and the wounding of Kyger Litor with the Trollkin Curse.
Left Wing, Storm ArmyEdit
- Commander: Lokamayadon
- Participants: Tulathtan the Bronze, Aradamdan the Woodsman, Urdrenlath the Fox, Hered Spearthane
Centre, Dorastran ArmyEdit
- Commander: Urdrendus
- Participants: Darsingolf the Priest, Tuvadrus, Durumath the Traveler, Urstornus Savage
Right Wing, Dara Happan ArmyEdit
- Commander: Elmgatum
- Participants: Palangio, Periades
- Military Units: Day Owls, Tarsosian Javelineers, Beryl Phalanx, Sun Bow Sons, Black Spear Shields
- Commander: Garindath
- Participants: Vorinith Eyebrow, Bernlanth Swordprince, Durlanth Bullfoot, Eringulf Spearthane, Erawaha the Clever, Fendorl
Centre, Unity Council ArmyEdit
- The battle went poorly for the Dorastran Army until Daysenerus appeared, breaking the Compromise
- This caused Gore and Gash to manifest among the Uz
- The Uz Heroes were driven off by Palangio inflamed with the power of Daysenerus.
- Kyger Litor herself appeared to devour the new god.
- Nysalor appeared in response. He was devoured by Kyger Litor and inflicted the Trollkin curse.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.