A suburb of the Big Rubble
- It locates east across the Zola Fel River.
- Formerly known as City of Thieves.
- First established (or rather noted) in 1490 ST as a settlement outside the Big Rubble
- It became a trading place between the Sartarites, the Nomads, Adari and the River Folk.
- All nomads gatherings in the Pavis area must be held here; although individuals are allowed within the walls.
- Butchering and meat-aging is practiced here.
- The local street gang is the Blood Knives
- It lies over the Zola Fel River from the Town of New Pavis
- The Lunar Empire built the Lunar Bridge to connect the two settlements.