Prophet of Antirius
Reign of Huradabba
- Son of Merbeskentus, his forefathers were in the Esventheus Scroll
- A one-armed thief after his parents were killed, he discovered the Knot of Antirius
- He then reformed himself and taught his knowledge to the people.
- In time, he discovered the Sunspear which he used to kill Huradabba
- When the Sons of Justice came for revenge, he showed them the shreds of the Cloak of Justice and freed the Ten Spirits who then appeared in the Tower of Enthronement which had appeared then.
Reign of Dardaggus
- He returned to the old Imperial Market and proved that he was the avatar of Antirius.
- Dardaggus and his Gamatae attacked Avivath but were burned up.
- He was offered the opportunity to become Emperor of Dara Happa, Elector and Tyrant but refused.
Reign of Kerunebbe
- Kerunebbe tried to make peace with Avivath but turned against him.
- The Emperor besieged him in Jeanthus but Avivath escaped.
Reign of Dagguneri
Reign of Kestinendos
- There are two distinct traditions involving Kestinendos's reaction with Avivath.
- Plentonius is hostile and describes:
- How Kestinendos befriended him and then betrayed him
- Had him tortured for heresy in Hargoth during which he escaped.
- Avivath later appears to the Emperor without warning and frightens him so that he uses his greatest magic to keep Avivath away.
- Kestinendos then massacres Avivath's family at Ganthens.
- The Fortunate Succession drawing on the Older Chronicle of the Bright Eagle Lords describes:
- Kestinendos asking Avivath for advice on what to do in the face of a World Council invasion.
- Avivath that the Council is after him, not Kestinendos.
- Kestinendos then makes a great effort to hide the prophet from the unjust.
- The common event is that Kestinendos is responsible for hiding Avivath.
- Plentonius depicts Kestinendos as doing so for evil purposes and details the event between Avivath's torture and the massacre at Ganthens.
- However Plentonius only says that the event occurred "later without warning", meaning that it could have happened after the massacre at Ganthens.
- Avivath could have then been appearing to a contrite Kestinendos, burdened with failure and a looming war with the World Council.