God of the Surface Darkness.
- His mother was Xentha
- He fathered Ezkankekko with Esrola.
- He is called Argar Argan by some humans.
- He is the father of Fethal Bav
Myths and DeedsEdit
- He aided anyone who called upon him whether Aldryami, Humans or Beast People.
- He conquered Veskarthen during the Darkness and built the Akez Loradak.
- His runes are Communication, Harmony and Mastery.
Likes and DislikesEdit
- His cult is friendly to other merchant deities, such as Issaries, Etyries and Dormal with the exception of Lokarnos
- His High Holiday begins on the night of Day 177 and end on Day 178.
- Each seasonal holidays are:
- His cult provides Uz the skills of communication, trade and coinage.
- His cult mints Bolg.
- Priests can mint bolgs legally, lead caravans.
- He has 50 worshippers in New Pavis
- Ezkankekko ruled his worshippers in the Shadowlands
- At the dawn, he was worshipped at Kedestagi Endoboko
- Despite their association with Ezkankekko, his worship was not suppressed in the Holy Country
- His cult has power in Halikiv, Dagori Inkarth, Morbode, the Troll Woods, Shadow Plateau just before the Hero Wars.
- Argan Argar Chain is one of the influential secret society in Ralios.